I love Sour Cherry Designs, they do all of Evernight Publishings covers and each of them stick in your memory. Storm Season by Nicola Cameron is no different. Doesn’t it just look yummy? Melanie has created a story that you can’t put down.
Thanks for letting me come on your blog today! I’m really excited about the release of Storm Season — not only is it my first full-length novel, it’s also the first book in my Olympic Cove series, which is best described as “Humans, Greek Gods, and mythological creatures must band together in Florida to save Earth from an insane deity who wants to remake the planet in its own diseased image. No pressure.” The entire series is fantasy erotic romance with science fiction and action/adventure elements; pairing-wise, the first two books in the series are MMM, the third and fifth books are MMF, the fourth book is MMMFF (oh, I’m looking forward to writing THAT), and the sixth book is MF. Yeah, I was never all that good about coloring inside the lines…
Ian West had his summer all planned out — go down to Florida, stay in his family’s beach cottage on Olympic Cove, and work on his science fiction novel. But his plans get thrown for a loop when gorgeous twin sea gods Bythos and Aphros show up in the cove and inform him he’s their fated consort.
As if that wasn’t enough, something in the Gulf of Mexico is turning mermaids into legendary monsters and gods into demons. Now, Ian not only has to navigate the complicated waters of a ménage relationship with twin sea gods, he also has to stop an insane deity and save the whole damn planet.
* Evernight http://www.evernightpublishing.com/storm-season-by-nicola-cameron/
* ARe https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-stormseason-1173521-140.html
* Bookstrand http://www.bookstrand.com/storm-season-mmm
* Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Storm-Season-Olympic-Cove-ebook/dp/B00CIZQPRC/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1367179522&sr=1-3&keywords=nicola+cameron
* Amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Storm-Season-Olympic-Cove-ebook/dp/B00CIZQPRC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1367179635&sr=8-4&keywords=nicola+cameron
* Rainbow eBooks http://www.rainbowebooks.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=10742
BOOK TRAILER: http://youtu.be/UJWzet_XDlE
“So … you just waited for me? All this time?”
“Yes,” Bythos said. “And you finally returned to us, and dreamed of us as we dreamed of you.” With care, he slid an arm around Ian. “I meant what I said earlier. We will never harm you, and we will never force you into anything you don’t want to do. But we need you, Ian, just as you need us.”
“We do need you,” Aphros said, moving in to lay the softest of kisses on Ian’s shoulder. “You’re the sun and the moon to us. We’ve dreamed about you for so long. Please, Ian, let us love you.”
Ian shivered at the softness of the demigod’s lips as they feathered along his shoulder, tracing the curve to his neck. His desire bloomed again, a warm heaviness settling in his groin. “You dreamed about me?” he whispered.
“Every night,” Aphros said. “You have no idea how you tormented us with your skin, the sounds you made.”
“And your taste,” Bythos murmured, leaning in now and brushing the tip of his tongue over Ian’s skin. “I can’t describe how delicious you are. You taste like everything good in the world. Like home.”
“Like ours,” Aphros said.
Ian moaned at the sensation of their mouths on his neck, their hands wandering across his chest, plucking gently at his nipples. “Oh, God,” he breathed.
“Gods, actually,” Aphros said, lifting his mouth from Ian’s neck for a moment. “Well, demigods, but still.”
“Aph, shut up,” Bythos said, sliding a broad, warm palm around Ian’s jaw and pulling him closer. “We have better things to do.”
Nicola Cameron is an expatriate Chicagoan who has lived in England, Canada, Holland, and Sweden, and keeps a confusing amalgamation of languages in her head as a result. Currently located in the clavicle of Texas, she has finally mastered the proper use of “y’all,” much to her Chicago family’s dismay.
Despite a healthy interest in sex since puberty, it wasn’t until 2012 that Nicola decided to try writing about it. As it turned out, the skills she picked up during her SF writing career transferred rather nicely to erotic romance. When not writing, she wrangles cats, smooches her husband, makes dolls of dubious and questionable identity, and thanks almighty Cthulhu that she doesn’t have to work for a major telecommunications company any more (because there’s BDSM, and then there’s just plain torture…).
* Website /Blog: http://www.nicolacameronwrites.com
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nicolacameronwrites
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/YesItsNicolaC
* Evernight Publishing: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/nicola-cameron/
* Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6623791.Nicola_Cameron
* Bookstrand: http://www.bookstrand.com/nicola-cameron
* Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00AIE4RAC
* All Romance EBooks: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/storeSearch.html?searchBy=author&qString=Nicola+Cameron